Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Beautiful Masjid al Haram in Makkah

"Indeed, the first House of worship established for mankind was that at Bakkah (Makkah) - blessed and a guidance for the worlds.
In it are clear signs (such as) the standing place of Abraham. And whoever enters it (the masjid al-Haram) shall be safe. And due to Allah from the people is a pilgrimage to the House - for whoever is able to find thereto a way. But whoever disbelieves (refuses) - then indeed, Allah is free from need of the worlds."
(Al Qur'an surah Ali Imran 3:96-97)



Narrated by Ahmad and Ibn Majaah (1406) from Jaabir (may Allaah be pleased with him), that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "One prayer in my masjid is better than one thousand prayers elsewhere, except al-Masjid al-Haraam, and one prayer in al-Masjid al-Haraam is better than one hundred thousand prayers elsewhere."



I want to share the pictures of beautiful MAsjid al haram in Makkah.

My tear felt down when the first time I step inside the Masjid al Haram in 1982. I was saying Alhamdulillah manytime, when I was there. It's really blessing from Allah.
There was not alot of tall buildings surrounded. Now, It's very different and crowded.
When I saw from my room, I saw a goat that was looking for food, walking around the street.
Now, I don't think I can find goat around there anymore.
I also touched the black stone in the corner Ka'bah. Now, I don't think I can make it with the crowded people around Ka'bah.
Insha Allah, If Allah give us blessing to go there. We have to plan our financial and time to go for Hajj/Umrah. We need to make our niyyah from now.
May Allah answer and listen our doa. Ameen.

Insha Allah, we will hear stories from our friends who already went to Hajj or Umrah.