Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Eid


(The picture is taken from the article below)

Eid Mubaraak to all of you.
تقبل اله منا ومنكم
Taqqabal Allah Mina Wa Minkum
[our Worships and Prayers]

May Allah bless us. Ameen.

Here is the article with alot of pictures about
Muslim's Eid Day

This year, my kids were busy in this Eid day.
The oldest one was busy with her assignment and quiz.
The boys were busy having small extra works on their homework from my husband.
The young one was busy to wear new shoes and new dress for the eid.

Alhamdulillah, they were happy.
We celebrated at home because my husband was busy working on that day.
One of my friend gave special gift, homemade cookies and the beautiful scarves.
Thank you for the sweet. The kids love it.

For sadaqah, zakah, and other charities, I already sent all to Indonesia for the orphan and poor people there before Eid. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. The orphans were very happy when they got it for their Eid. I can not image their happiness.
May Allah give rewards for your support to this orphan and poor people in Indonesia.
Please keep giving charity whenever you can.
This is one way of teaching my kids about giving and helping to others.

May Allah always guide us in the right path. Ameen.